This fifth edition of the Conclave will be held in New Delhi on the 14th of March 2014, and it has as its theme Innovation in the Public Interest. The Conclave brings together thought leaders from Industry, Government, Media, Academia and the Social Sector to think and talk about how innovation can serve the public interest. It is not about speech-making or playing to the cameras, but rather a real informed, practical and earnest dialogue about how to make things better in our cities, societies and communities.
At this fifth edition of Design Public, we will address two related arcs of innovation, each of which can serve the public interest in a specific way: (i) Social Innovation through Partnership with Private Sector and (ii) The Elements of Governance Innovation. Using examples from Healthcare, Financial Services, Education, and other sectors, we will ask and explore how new partnerships across different sectors of society can make progress together. We will take on challenges of data management, collaborative-competitive partnership and citizen-centric design.
- Bak Bak 20*20: A Live Blog of PKN Presentations April 17, 2014 Pranav Sarin
- 5 Innovations for Early Grade Reading : A Live Account of Presentations April 16, 2014 Pranav Sarin
- Enhancing Ideas for EGR: The hum of the room April 16, 2014 Pranav Sarin
- Ideas from the first round of Innovations at Early Reading Innovation Workshop April 16, 2014 Deepani Seth
- Crunching out Innovations at the Workshop April 16, 2014 Deepani Seth
- Participants at the READ Alliance Innovation Workshop take the First Step to Innovation April 16, 2014 Deepani Seth
- Challenges in Early Grade Reading: A Live Blog on #7s2r April 16, 2014 Pranav Sarin